Your Simplified Guide For Shopping Car Wash Doors!
If you have a car washing business, you probably have dozens of vehicles coming into the facility each day. Besides all the necessary facilities, you must ensure that the entry to the premises is secured with a good door. There are plenty of options in car wash doors, depending on what you want to spend.
Things to check
Car washing involves extensive use of water, chemicals and cleaning agents, which can eventually corrode most materials over the years. First things first, check if you have the option of getting roll up or sectional doors in your area. Also, the bracket, hinges and tracks should be made of stainless steel, so that corrosion can be prevented. Secondly, you need to understand the space constraints, if any. The height of the entry area and overall breadth has a big say on the choice of doors. For example, if the side walls of the facility or premises slide-in and slide-out doors, you will have to rely on rollup options.
How to find a manufacturer?
When it comes to car wash doors, you have to find a manufacturer who deals with highly customized options. Typically, when you contact a manufacturer, they will send their executives, who will check the premises, take the necessary measurements, and offer suggestions for door design and type. They will also suggest a few things on the right closure. It is important to choose a seller who offers the maximum support, both for production and manufacturing.
Questions to ask
- Are you licensed and insurance? A company must have the necessary papers required for business, besides having general liability insurance.
- Will you offer support for installation? Manufacturers have their team of in-house experts, who will do the installation work, of course for an added price.
- How do you deal with issues? The last thing you would want is a creaky door. If there are any issues with measurements, installation and other aspects, the concerned seller must offer support.
- Do you offer maintenance contract? With a little more care, the doors of your business premises can last much longer without any issues. Work with a seller to know if they can offer service and maintenance assistance.
- What about prices? Pricing is an aspect that you cannot afford to ignore. Make sure that you seek a quote in advance, which should be inclusive of all costs.
Check online now to find more local manufacturers in your city.